Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Club Penguin Bio


This is my Club Penguin Bio.

Name:Gary3008
Age:852 days
Favorite Color:Old Blue
Favorite Room:Monster Room
Favorite Party:Halloween Party,Battle of Doom and Operation:Hibernation
Favorite Item:Glacier Suit

Puffle Bios:  

Name:Flare
Color:Black
My Puffle Flare is (most likely) one of the few Black Puffles that LIKES to smile.His favorite Hat is his Pirate Hat and he is a very loyal Friend (even when we beats me and Brownie to the last Cookie!)

Name:Brownie
Color:Brown
As his name suggest, Brownie LOVES Brownies! I first adopted him on an Island of the South-East coast of Club Penguin.He is a very friendly Puffle and is ALWAYS exploding my Igloos with new experiments (with me and Flare's help of course!)                          

No comments:

Post a Comment